Monday, January 19, 2009

I wish it didn't have to come to an end

Oops - I never posted this note. See what mommy-hood brings. A fun post of a great weekend. I'll update with photos shortly.

__________________________________________________________


What an incredible week/weekend we've had. Though I am officially better, Marvin is now coming down with the crud. I guess it has to make its rounds. Thankfully Matthew seems to be fairing ok with a little bit of a runny nose. That didn't stop us this weekend though!

Matthew got to go to his first bounce house birthday party! Kailey (daughter of our friends Rennison and Wendy)turned 5 and celebrated at Pump it Up! Rennison and Wendy live in Fort Worth, so we don't get to see them very often. What better an occasion to get together and say hi. Matthew - much to our surprise - loved Pump it Up! He enjoyed crawling around the bounce houses, but really liked the obstacle course. Crawling through the tubes was his favorite activity. Check out the pure joy on his face. :)




Today was Martin Luther King Day. Though Marvin and I have to work, Matthew's school was closed for the day. Mimi and Granddad came up to watch Matthew so we could get in a full day's work. I am sure Matthew wasn't too disappointed in the arrangement - heck - wouldn't you love having two people completely, 100% dedicated to making you happy. :)

No comments: